The process of writing an exploratory essay is quite difficult, because it teaches students investigate a problem with the help of all possible means. Young people are not asked to prove their point of view or support or criticize the point of view of other people, they have simply to collect data and on its basis draw the right conclusions. Exploratory essay is considered to be one of the most objective types of essays, but nevertheless, personal attitude is always present there. Students often fail this assignment, because they do not understand the difference between the types of essays.
Below you will find detailed exploratory essay writing tips, which will be useful for you if you have troubles with your paper:
- Select the Best Topic for the Research. If you are asked to prepare a good exploratory essay, you will need to choose the most interesting topic for you; otherwise you will not treat the writing process with excitement and will not devote much time to writing. The topic is expected to be quite limited if you want to demonstrate your knowledge and critical thinking skills, because broad topics will only disappoint you.
How would you feel if you did something for adventure and in the end learn and discover so much about yourself and your culture? “Sir Gawain and The Green Knight” an English literature developed in a romance genre and written in the late 14th century, though it remains popular even up to today. It is an Arthurian story written in a bob and wheel style highlighting the importance of honor and chivalry. The poem focuses on the adventurous journey one sir Gawain (a single knight) in which he discovers more about himself and his culture.
Symbolism is a major style in any piece of literature. In this paper I argue that the author has effectively applied symbolism as a style in writing his poetic work. A number of symbolism can be drawn and they include; the significant use of green color, Green Knight, the girdle, the use of the pentangle, the lady’s ring, the use of numbers and the wounds. Continue reading
The decision on the mode of punishment that a parent should use is usually a preserve of the parents. For instance, whenever the parents feel that the child should be punished by the use of the corporal punishment, they are usually at liberty to carry out the punishment by their appointed mode. The use of the punishment, however, gets to be hindered by the legal aspects that seek to protect the child from mistreatment. The law is not clear on the extent after which the corporal punishment changes into a mistreatment crime. However, even in the countries where the mode of punishment is laudable, the effectiveness of this approach of instilling discipline is jittery since the results are often counterproductive (Merriam-webster.com 2012). In most of the situations, the mode is beneficial, but the effects of the approach have far reached ramifications. There are no exact directions among the lay or the professionals concerning the use of this approach. There are divergent approaches that the paper will use to come up with a conclusive explanation of the benefits and the harms that the mode of approach brings to the child and to a great extent the family relations. The paper will answer the questions surrounding the issue of the relevance and the effectiveness of this mode of punishment. Continue reading
A case study is a common assignment for high school and college students. It resembles a research of a definite narrow problem in a big and vast problem but with its own methodology and way of writing. There are different types of case studies but every type has some basic elements which should be introduced in every paper of this kind. If a case study is a big problem, one can take advantage of the sensible case study writing guidelines below which can make the writing process easier and more effective.
- Create the Outline for the Case Study. In order to organize the writing process professionally one will need to construct a good outline and plan every step of the research. It is important to create a detailed outline and introduce every chapter and question required for the research there. Moreover, a good plan will show your organizational abilities to the teacher.
Every student who is dreaming about a good college should be ready to prepare an exceptional college essay which will help him in the process of application. It is important to complete a successful essay, otherwise it will be difficult to impress the commission and differ from the rest of the applicants. A college essay should be written perfectly well, because a student’s future will mostly depend on it. If he prepares a good essay, he will enter the chosen college; if he fails, he will have to look for another one. So, the process of writing should be treated with responsibility and one should do his best to cope with the assignment well. Below there is the list of the professional writing tips which can help students with their application process. Continue reading
A critical essay is a interesting type of paper which is a common assignment at high school, college and university, as it develops student’s analytical and critical thinking skills. This kind of an essay is supposed to teach student analyze a certain problem or topic, like a book, a movie, a play, a character, an event from all sides. The common mistake which is made by the inexperienced students is that they understand the term critical essay literally. They start to look for the negative sides of the problem even if there are no any and as a result the essay is marked poorly. Here you can find good critical essay writing tips, which will be helpful for you in the long and difficult process of writing.
Follow Critical Essay Writing Tips:
- Select a Good Topic and Think about It. In order to succeed in critical essay writing one should know the topic perfectly well or at least possess reliable literature which will be helpful to gain this knowledge. Continue reading
Thesis proposal writing is a very important step for every student who wants to build a successful academic career. A thesis paper is a profound research of a certain problem and sometimes it takes a year to complete it. When a student wants to start writing a thesis paper, he will be required to prepare a good thesis proposal at first to convince the committee in the importance of the selected topic and it possible success and value. It is obvious that a thesis proposal is a serious document which should possess a strict structure and logical presentation of ideas. Below we offer high-quality thesis proposal writing tips, which will make the process of writing easier. Continue reading
A compare and contrast essay is a common assignment at high school and college, so students will have to learn how to write it correctly if they want to avoid all the problems connected with the assignments of this kind. Papers Mart provides students with high-quality compare and contrast essay writing guidelines which are useful for both well-trained and inexperienced students.
Compare and Contrast Essay Writing Tips:
- Create a Sound Introduction. Before writing the essay try to understand what you are going to compare, where these objects, phenomena or events are familiar to you and if not, look for extra information in books, periodicals and articles in the Internet. Having researched the problem you are ready to prepare the essay effectively. Start with a good exposition which presents the idea of the essay, the reason of writing, the value of the achieved results. A good citation will do if you want to attract teacher’s attention, so introduce it in the thesis statement.
In the aspect of religious studies as a field of beliefs secular study and institutions, it incorporates some of the significant elements to understand the nature of supernatural forces, beliefs, and behaviors. Some of the common terms in the field of religion include:
Creation ex nihilo
This is the Judeo-Christian doctrine acknowledging the absolute creation. It holds the idea that eternal, self-existence, transcendent, uncreated God was responsible for the creation of everything out of nothing. It incorporates the idea of absolute creation that assumes God is responsible for every creation out of nothing.
This is the belief that observation and reason of the natural world has the element of sufficiency in the determination of God’s existence. This is in accompaniment of the rejection revelation with an authority as the significant religious knowledge source. Continue reading
Cause and effect essay writing is often a problem for students, because the process requires well-developed critical thinking skills and abilities to analyze things in detail. The paper is supposed to possess a logical structure and contain interesting ideas and answer the key questions suggested for research. In order to help students complete high-quality essays Papers Mart offers well-organized professional cause and effect essay writing tips which will surely make the writing process easier and more productive.
Cause and Effect Essay Writing Guidelines:
- Introduce the Topic Effectively: First of all choose the topic you are good at and think over what you already know about the problem. Remember that every essay should possess strict structure which differs it from the rest of genres of writing. Every essay should start with an exposition which presents the topic to the reader. Prepare a catchy thesis statement which explains the purpose and the problem of the essay and your research. A student will have to convince the reader that the topic is worth paying attention to and the problem is really serious and important. The exposition should apply for the reader and make him ready for the further plot development and analysis of the problem.